We’ve been working with clients to set up their holiday promotions. We’re looking at you Black Friday and Cyber Monday! If you’re putting the finishing touches on your holiday offers, here are seven must-haves to help it be a success.
Remember: The clearer the communication, the less confusion = a happy customer
- Is it a service, dollar amount, percentage off
- Valid dates and times
- Start date, end date
- If it needs to be redeemed – those dates too
- Who it’s for
- New customers, kids
- Where to buy it and/or where to redeem it
- Website, in-person, email, social media DM
- Give the specific website URL/ street address/ email address
- How many can be purchased
- One per person, fiver per household
- Are there exceptions to the offer
- Days it can’t be redeemed (Blackout Dates)
- Services/Products it’s not valid for
- Are there limitations
- While supplies last
Tip: If you’re promoting it on social media- include your business name, the offer, and the city/state where the offer is valid (social media knows no boundaries) in either the graphic or description.
MAP Solutions Group can strategize your promotions and help you implement them for success! Email us at email@example.com or call us at 475-201-7200.